WHY YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THE REAL LIFE CASTLE TENT HOUSE?
The Real Life Castle Tent House is a magical place that sparks your little one's imagination and lets them be little adventurers. It's a cozy and comfy spot for playtime, learning, and having fun with your favorite buddies be it friends, family or cuddly toys!
Just like a tiny home, the Tent is perfect for spending hours of joy-filled play all on your own.
It's made from super-safe and eco-friendly materials, ensuring it stays strong and doesn't easily change its shape.
You can set up the Princess Tent inside your house, in the backyard, or take it along on exciting vacations – it's that easy!
HOW TO SET UP THE TENT?
It is very easy and simple to assemble and disassemble by following a few steps.
- Please notice that 4 of the half poles have hole near the top, and 4 do not. You can thread the strings through the holes to secure the structure.
- When you join the poles together with the plastic connectors, make sure each one full pole has a hole at the top. So that you would have 4 full-length poles and each one has a pole at one end.
- Then slide the poles into the canvas cover and tie them together at the top with the string.
- Once this tent is dismantled, you can store it in the matching canvas bag, easy to take away or just store it away.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, as well as being suitable for the beach. Perfect for sleepovers and a great summer garden space providing endless games for kids.
Glam it up with fairy lights and stuff toys to make it even more magical and cute!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT LIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE TENT